Sunday, April 5, 2009

Slow Roasted Tomato Bruschetta

I seem to have an abundance of cherry tomatoes this week.  I definitely slow roasted far more then i needed but they will taste great on basically everything I make the rest of the week.  I didn't keep track of any of the amounts so they will be estimated and you can adjust the amounts as needed.  I used the same roasted tomatoes as I used here.
Ingredients
Slow Roasted Tomatoes
1-2 tbsp Olive Oil
1 tsp oregano
1/2 tbsp Feta chesse
1/2 tbsp montery jack/cheddar cheese blend
French Bread Loaf, cut into thin slices (1/4-1/2 inch thick)

Preheat oven to 350F.  
Line the french bread slices on a pan.  Combine the olive oil and the oregano and sprinkle over each slice.  Evenly split the feta between the slices.  Top with 2-3 slices of roasted tomoatoes.  Sprinkle with the remaining cheese blend.
Bake at a 350F for 8-10 minutes until the cheese is melted and lightly crisp.  

A very simple dish to make once you have the slow roasted tomatoes already done.

No comments: